London Train Encounter

 london underground prices
 London Train Encounter

London can be a very harsh place; especially if you are from India or sub-continent. If you have traveled in a Indian public transport you would have noticed that the majority of people love to talk. Talk to each other, talk to their maids on the phone, talk to the bus conductor, talk to the person sitting in the next bus or just moan about the conditions of road during the monsoon.

In London the scene is quite radical. There pin drop silence on the trains. The most noise you can hear is from music leaking out of the headphones from your neighbor. And this travel in silence continues for years. In India if you travel with the same person in the bus by the second day you would have had a nice chat with them? Here even after 2 years traveling together in the same train sitting next to each other for 6months you would be lucky to exchange a smile.

It feels as if there is a tax on smiling.underground map london transport london underground fares

funnlove15@gmail.com
Anyways too much of a rant on British transport system but this is important to set the context of the story.

I am an Indian IT man working in London and this has been my story of travel in London trains. Suffering in silence, I consider myself good looking, dress well smell good and fit.

This story is about my train journey and how I subsequently met an Indian lady on the train.
 london underground prices
Recently I have moved to a new house so the train I used to take to work has changed. After traveling for 2 months on the same train I had become familiar with most of the faces. One day I missed my train and had to take the next slow train to work. And I think that was the best miss I had. After 10mins of journey the train stopped at a small station on the way. My head was down going through the morning newspaper. I was reading news and a girl came and sat next to me. I couldn’t see her face as she sat next to me. But noticed she is of Asian origin because of her skin color, she was listening to music on her phone. I went back to my newspaper.

After 10mins she started fiddling with her phone – I guess she was changing the song. And she selected a Bollywood song Delhi wali girlfriend and surprisingly increased the volume. I glanced at her – could not see her face but she was slim. Looked like a regular bbcd (British born confused desi). I could hear the song very clearly. When the song got over she repeated it. Now I was like what is this girl doing. Either she loves this song too much or she is trying to draw my attention. Reason why I am saying this cause firstly I am man and all I think about is sex. Secondly this particular song had become at least 6months old by now. No one listens to a 6 month old song again and again.

 london underground prices
Anyways as my way of saying yes baby I am getting your signal and I want to fuck you. I started tapping my finger on my knees as if I was enjoying the song as well. But nothing happened. Soon the final destination of the train arrived. I got up my seat as the train approached and looked at her nicely now. She looked up to me. Wow she had the most beautiful eyes I have seen. She had light brown big eyes. She had sharp nose slim face and the most enchanting eyes. I forced a smile on my face – she didn’t respond. I left the train and came out of the station, started walking towards my office. Must have walked for 2mins when she came walking from behind overtaking me. I could make out it was her my looking at her boots (during the train all I could see for the entire journey were her boots).

She was walking fast and crossed me, in my pervert head I smiled. In a flash is entered a building. I guess must have been her office. I made a mental note to myself to remember this building. The day went by, I was happy the entire day; partly hoping that maybe tomorrow I would be able to see her and hoping against hope that she fancies me too.

But what happened in the evening I had never imagined. In London office times and train times are pretty fixed. Everyone leaves office and takes the same train everyday all their lives. There is a routine to everything. Anyways evening I saw her sitting in the slow train – I literally jumped in and this time sat opposite to her. That way I can see her face. As I sat she looked at me with her big brown eyes and I stared back with a forced smile. She looked confused and shifted her gaze. During the entire journey this continued – looking back and forth we must have caught each other’s eyes at least 10 times. I really wanted to say hi to her and introduce myself but just couldn’t do it.
 london underground prices
The next day it took the late slow train in the morning, but she was not there in her station. I was a bit sad I must admit. Luckily for me she was there in the evening train. Today she was looking much more corporate. She was wearing a skirt with black tights, formal shirt and a loose jacket on top. She was slim and I could make out her tits was not that big. I must admit I like my women a little on the plump side; a little mass and handful. She was not my type. But her eyes were just too captivating. I could not take my eyes away from those eyes. She would not smile back no matter how hard I tried. She was giving me mixed signals. Under all that clothing I noticed she was wearing a mangal sutra. I was surprised she looked too young to be married. She must have been 24-25 that’s young for a girl in London to get married. She was also wearing her office name tag today. Either she forgot to take it off or she must have something else on her mind.

So this was day 2 in the evening and she was about to get down at her station. She stood up and adjusted her skirt and jacket and held her name tag innocently, I could clearly saw her name, I smiled to myself like an evil bastard. Went home, Google her name and yep found her. She was there in Google circles, quickly sent her a polite hello. I was hoping she would reply and then we can start a conversation.

I waited couple of hours but no reply from her. Then late in the night I checked my mail and yes she has replied asking who this is?

I replied friend from the train. Soon enough her response came asking how I got her email address, I replied that’s not important. She knew who she was talking to so I asked her straight. Would she like to go out for a coffee? I mean if you want a fuck then what’s the point playing the dating flirting game.

Yes agreed to meet for the coffee the following day, I had spring in my feet.

Because it is very rare to meet and talk to someone you have meet on train. There is almost 1 in 1000 chance of that happening but unless you are ready to look through those 1000 chances you would not meet that 1 lucky girl.
 london underground prices
Anyways I didn’t want to get my hopes too high, so next day we could not meet on the train but exchanged another email before meeting for a coffee and finally met at the coffee shop. She looked a little shy I guess this was her first time meeting someone randomly. I tried to put her at ease – talked about her work what she does, what she does in her free time. During all this time I tried to get close to her physically. Just so that she was comfortable with me entering her personal space. I tried to move the coffee cup close to hers’ such that our fingers could touch. Physical proximity is very important in breaking the ice.

Then I decided it was time to bring in the flirty side into play. I started complimenting her on her eyes, smile, hair, and figure. She was all smiles and coy. Then decided to roll the dice and said “love your lips, want taste them”. She moved her face away smiling. Then turned back and said not here.

I asked her what plans she has today or in the week. I told her I live alone and she can come to see my house if she likes.

She got the hint but was playing hard to get; must have been because she had never been with another man apart from her husband.

She didn’t give a definite yes but they didn’t say no. So I asked her to let’s talk via email and finalize a day to meet.

Luckily she agreed to meet after 10 days. I believe that was partly because of our explicit email conversations. I had increased the level of explicit content of our conversation, instead to saying lips, I started mentioning her pussy. Women like to paint a mental picture so it is my job to help paint that picture in her head.

She came to my place half an hour late. She was in her skirts and tights with a casual shirt and jacket.

But I could see she had made an effort with make up on her face. I welcomed her in the living room, complimented her and offered her a soft drink. She was nervous, was clinching her fingers tightly. I joked that she can relax and to make her feel comfortable sat on another sofa giving her lot of space. We chatted about what excuse she used at her home and what time she wants to return. Knowing the time you have helps to plan your moves. We had 2 hours so I had no rush, though a part of me wanted to undress her and feel skin. Remove all her clothes and make her sit on my lap. Look deeply in her light brown eyes and slowly kiss. I wanted to enjoy the sweet taste of lips.
 london underground prices
She must have seen the look in my eyes. She was smiling coyly. I grasped the moment and slowly moved next to her on the sofa and started playing with her hair. She was relaxed as well. Things were going smoothly time to test the water; I leaned forward and rubbed my nose against her neck. She felt ticklish and smiled. I continued and started using my lips to kiss her neck. Her hands were holding my arms. I paused and looked at her face, she was ready.

Went in and kissed her chin, cheeks and ear lobes. She made a low noise. It was time to feel those lips against mine, aaahhh yes perfect, sweet taste of heaven, it was soft moist with a nervous tongue trying to find its way. It was time for me to make that satisfying noise. My hands were around her trying to get her closer; her hands were around my neck enjoying the moment. We stopped after a minute; my hands were feeling her belly already, her skin getting hotter every minute; took off her shirt. She was in her black m&s bra. Nothing flashy just as expected. Pushed her against the sofa and kissed her belly button. Sucked hard at it and she giggled.

My hands cupping her breast and then sliding back to her bra hook. Two finger trick and viola off it came. She had pert breasts. Smallest by comparison to all the women I have been with. This was novelty stuff. Licked her nipples and then licked them some more. I could feel the tension building on the nipples. Took them in my warm mouth and sucked hard at it. She was half expecting it and made a loud noise. Something about women making noise turns men on. Not sure if it’s a good thing or bad. Cause most women complain men are in too much hurry, well men will be if you keeping making these noises. I took another deep breath and went for the left nipple this time. Same affect more loud noises, this time she pulled my head and went for my lips. She was hungry for them you could feel. Her tongue was no longer nervous, this gave time for my hands to wander down to her skirt and pull it off.

Now she had nothing on her upper body and just black tights and black panty on her body. Her big brown eyes are looking at mine. Wow it was wonderful, her slender long limbs, tiny firm boobs and eager lips. My hand was gently caressing her pussy over the tights. Her breathing had become heavier. I rubbed my nose on her lower abdomen; she was pushing her hips forward. I used my teeth to give more edge to the caressing. I felt a shiver across her body, gave a stronger bite this time. Yes oh yes please. Were the words that came from her mouth? Starting licking her pussy over the tight and she was spreading her legs wider. Her hands were on my head gently pulling my face into her. I was enjoying the smell of her pussy and her gentle swaying of the hips. Pulled her tights and panty down and off in one go. She was bear naked. It was a lovely sight, caramel colored lips of her vagina; moist and slightly open, waiting to be sucked and licked. Looked up in her eyes again – pure lust.
 london underground prices
Get on then, mmmm sucked hard and deep. She decibel level had increased, eyes closed, one hands behind her head clutching the sofa tightly; other hand on my head, shoving my face deeper between her legs. My tongue was spreading her wet lips, darting into the fleshy juicy vagina. Her legs were over my shoulder by now. I carried on for next 15minutes pausing to kiss her thighs, and kneading her breasts.

It was time to stand on my feet and take her to the bedroom. She was eager. Removed my clothes and stood there naked. No matter how I look from the outside, I am blessed with an above average member. It was time for her to get on her knees. She held my cock in her skinny hands, and ran the length of it. She liked what she was about to starting sucking. I started it slow, at the helmet. Women love it; however men feel nothing if you are licking the helmet, helmet is pure muscles that are why men don’t feel anything there. Men always want you to go deeper because it’s on the skin where the sensors are.

The deeper you go, better it feels. She was into it completely. Taking it all the way in her throat like a pro, this girl was a keeper. I slapped her face lightly, she looked up and smiled. This time I took my cock in hand and slapped her cheeks, her mouth was open in anticipation. She looked lovely. Held both her hands in my hand and shoved my cock in her mouth. Now I was in control how deep she went. I was sliding faster with each push. She was trying her best to keep up. She started grasping for air and all the saliva was now beginning to show, her eyes welling up, and face getting redder. Gave her a 5second break she coughed and shoved it in again. Tears rolled on her cheeks. I let her hands go.

london underground pass, ondon underground stations ,london underground travel card, london underground ticket p